In the blog settings, you can set the layout and style of your blog.
Theme Options -> Blog Settings
Blog Layout & Style
- Blog Layout
You can choose from 4 layout styles: Classic (a list of posts with image, excerpt, and read more button), Classic full content (list of posts showing full content), 2 column grid (posts are displayed in two equal columns), and 3 column grid (posts are displayed in three equal columns).
- Read More Button Style (Dentalia 2.0+)
You can choose different button styles or hide the read more button.
- Display date on featured images (Dentalia 2.0+)
Check to display the date on the images to look similar to the Orion Recent Posts Widget.
Post meta settings
- Enable/disable post meta on blog posts: Check which meta information is shown (Post date, category, author, and number of comments).
Blog Posts Typography
- Entry Heading and Post Meta Style: You can adjust the font size of entry headings and meta information here.
Archive & Taxonomy Pages Sidebar*
- Left and Right Sidebar: You can set default sidebars for your archive pages using two select boxes. If you want to set up a left sidebar, leave the right sidebar field empty, and vice versa. Leave both fields empty for a full-width layout.
*The Blog page sidebar can be added on the Blog page itself.