Website Layout Settings
You can choose between full-width and boxed website layouts. Additional options become available after making the switch.
2 Full-width Layout
- Passepartout: Checking this option will add a frame around your website (on desktop) and bring up additional options for customization.
- Passepartout size: Sets the thickness of the frame in pixels.
- Passepartout color: You can use any color you like.
2 Boxed Layout Settings
- Site content width: Adjusts the width of the boxed website on desktop.
- Site content padding: Adjusts the space between the content and the box border.
- Site margin: Adds space above and below the website on desktop.
Boxed Style Settings
- Page Background Color: Sets a solid background color for your website (outside the content area).
- Page Background Image: You can upload a custom image or choose a pattern from the Pattern Library.
- Add shadow & Shadow color: You can choose to include a shadow on your boxed container and change its color.
- Boxed container rounding: You can make the edges of the boxed container rounded.