The widget takes two images and compares them by moving the borderline that gradually hides one image and shows the other.
1 Adding Images
- Upload two images. The first will represent the "before" state and the second will show the "after" state.*
- After image visibility: Shows how much of the "after" image will be visible before you start moving the borderline between the two images.
- Optionally you can insert "Before text" and "After text" to be shown on the images. (Dentalia 2.0+)
- Orientation: Sets whether the borderline moves vertically or horizontally.
2 Style Settings
- Image style (Dentalia 2.0+): With this option, you can add shadow or a frame to the image.
- Image overlay: This is the state (color/brightness) of the images before hovering over them.
- Image overlay on hover: This is the state (color/brightness) of the images while hovering over them.