Icon With Text Widget
Add multiple icons with short descriptions. Use this widget to display contact information or any featured content.
1 Adding icons with text
- Add+ adds a new element to the widget.
- Select an icon: You can set your icon here.
- Choose an image: This will override the icon.
- Icon Title and Description: You can add your text here.
- Destination URL: Will add a link to the icon and the title. You can set this link to open it in a new tab.
- Colors: You can set a color for the icon and the icon container background.
2 Style & Layout Settings
- Elements per row: Sets the number of icons in a row.
- Widget Style: You can choose between 4 styles.*
- Icon container: Sets the shape of the icon container. Available options are Square, Circle, and none.
- Text color: Choose between light and dark text colors.
- Alignment: The elements can be aligned left, right, or center.
- Bottom margin: Adds space below an individual element.
- Center on mobile/tablet: Checking these options will adjust the layout on mobile devices.
Title on top: The title is placed above the icon, with the description next to the icon.
Large icon on top: The icon is placed above the text. Centered by default.
Icon on top: Same as "large icon on top", but with a smaller icon.