How to get support for Dentalia theme?
We strive to provide fast and high-quality support for Dentalia WordPress Theme. You can contact us through our help desk at support.orionthemes.com. We usually reply within 24 hours.
Please don't use Twitter, Facebook, or the ThemeForest comment section for support related questions, as we are unable to provide quality assistance there.
How to open a ticket?
- Go to support.orionthemes.com
- Click the "Submit A Ticket" button
- Select the Dentalia support category.
- Click "Verify Purchase with Envato" or fill out the "Enter your purchase code" field.
- Describe the issues you are experiencing and if possible, provide a link to your website. When an issue appears on a specific page, please provide a direct link to that page.
We can identify and resolve most of the issues just by checking the source and console in the browser's developer tools. If the issues cannot be identified this way, we'll sometimes ask for your WordPress username and password, so that we can check your WordPress settings and server configuration.
Open a private ticket or mark the reply as private on the existing public ticket.
What does active support include and who is eligible?
Support for Dentalia theme is provided in accordance with the terms of Envato's Item Support Policy. In order to be eligible for support, you need to have active support for Dentalia theme on ThemeForest.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR ENVATO SUPPORT HAS EXPIRED?
- Log in to your ThemeForest account and go to the Downloads tab.
- Locate your Dentalia theme. You will see a "Your support has expired" message with a "Renew Now" link.
- Click the "Renew Now" link, and it will redirect you to the Dentalia Theme’s item page.
- On the right side of the screen, click the "Renew Support" button, which will lead you to the checkout page.
You can read more about extending and renewing item support here.
How to report a bug, if you don't have active support?
We accept bug reports regardless of your Envato support status. The "Bug reports" ticket category is open for everyone, as long as the theme was purchased on ThemeForest.
Before submitting a bug report, please make sure you have the latest versions of the Dentalia theme and Dentalia plugin installed.