The accordion widget lets you create panels that can include text, shortcodes, and media.
1 Creating Panels
- Add+ creates a new, empty panel.
- The panel title is assigned in the Panel Title field*.
- The panel content area can be used for text, media, and shortcodes.
- You can also select an icon, which will appear by the panel title.
- Lastly, you can check which panels are open by default.
2 Style Settings
- You can choose from light and dark text color styles, which are predefined in the Theme Options.
- Under Settings, you can customize the background color and opacity of the text area.
- There is also an option for setting the color and opacity of the border.
- Title hover colors are predefined by the theme colors set in Theme options > General > Design Style > Theme Colors.