Create a custom carousel with tabbed navigation.
1 Adding Slides:
- Add+ creates a new slide.
- Each slide can have a title, a subtitle, a description, image and a button.
- Tab Label: Name the navigation label to use it as a tab.
- Add a destination URL to the page you want the button to send you to.
- Image position: You can choose to display the image left or right form the text area on all slides individually.
- Text align: The content in the text area can be aligned to left, right, or center.
- Slide Custom ID: Must be unique or left empty.*
*Assigning a custom-id will allow linking to the specific tab from external pages (link: domain.com/page-slug#custom-id). Do not use spaces or non-ASCII characters.
2 Style Settings
- Text Color: You can choose from light and dark text color styles, which are predefined in the Theme Options.
- Background Color: You can choose from a set of predefined background colors.
- You can also customize the read more button. Change the button style, color, size, and rounding to your liking.
- You can enable autoplay for the slider.
- Navigation: This will set the style of carousel navigation. You can choose between Arrows on top, on the bottom, on sides, tabs, dots, or none.