Display logos, certificates, or similar content in a grid or carousel.
1 Adding Logos
- Add+ creates a new element.
- Logo Title: This will be only visible in the admin panel.
- Choose a logo from the media library or upload a new one.
- Logo Link: Add the destination URL to the logo.
- You can have the link open in a new tab
- You can add a no-follow attribute for SEO.
- Custom HTML class: Allows you to style the element with CSS.
2 Widget Settings
- Display as: Choose between a grid or carousel layouts.
- Elements per row: Sets the number of logos per row on desktop.
- Light or dark color: Affects the widget title and the navigation color.
- Grid Border color: The color of the border between the logos. Works with the grid layout.
- Row height: Sets the height of the row in pixels.
- Logo size and logo size on hover: You can set how much space should a logo take up inside the row. Having different values will animate the logos on hover.
- Add opacity (Dentalia 2.0): If checked, the logos will appear slightly transparent until hovering over them.
- If you picked the carousel layout, you can enable autoplay, adjust its transition delay, and choose between different navigation styles.
- Unchecking the display carousel navigation on mobile devices will hide the navigation on mobile.