Featured Pages Widget
The featured pages widget displays a selection of pages in a grid or carousel with their excerpts and featured images.
1 Adding featured pages:
- Add+ adds a new page to the widget.
- Choose page by title: Select a page from the list.
- Select an Icon (optional): You can add an icon to the element.
- You can change the color and the background color of the icon.
- Custom image: Overrides the featured image.
- Custom title: Overrides the page title.
- Custom excerpt: Overrides the excerpt text.
2 Widget Settings
- Elements per row: Sets the number of pages shown in the same row on desktop.
- Choose layout: You can choose between the grid and the carousel layout.
- Text color: Select whether the text is dark or light.
- Align elements (Dentalia 2.0+): You can align the elements left, right, or center.
Advanced Layout Settings
- You can choose to hide elements by unchecking the Display features image, Display Excerpt nad Display read more button options.
- Button text: You can override the "read more" text here.
- Icon position: You can have the icons displayed on the featured image, or next to the page title.
- If you picked the carousel layout, you can enable autoplay, adjust its transition delay, and choose between different navigation styles.
- Unchecking the display carousel navigation on mobile devices will hide the navigation on mobile.
3 Styling Options
- Background color and opacity
Sets the background color of the elements.
- Button style and rounding (Dentalia 2.0+)
Allows you to customize the shape and style of the read more buttons.
- Title hover and button color
You can choose from predefined theme colors.
- Image overlay and Image overlay on hover
You can add overlays to the featured images.
- Scale image on hover
You chose between zoom in and zoom out. Setting this option to none will remove the animation.*
- Enlarge elements on hover
Checking this option will add animation to the elements on hover.*
- The typography settings introduced in Dentalia 2.0 allows you to adjust the title size and make the headings appear bold and/or uppercase.